close
Mirror

Mum’s horror as veg steamer tipped over son’s head leaving him with horror burns

Mum’s horror as veg steamer tipped over son’s head leaving him with horror burns




Little Dougie had nine litres of boiling water poured over half of his body when mum Nadia was cooking and video-calling in the kitchen. He suffered third-degree burns to his face, neck and chest.



Source link : https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mums-horror-veg-steamer-tipped-20851906

Author : [email protected] (Tiffany Lo)

Publish date : 2019-11-10 03:04:59

Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source.

Tags : Mirror

The author wa-news

https://myster-jeepeg.com   https://www.chaussures-banyuls.com/   https://olympic-games-2024.com   https://lasvegas.7a7.info   https://www.newmen.biz/shop/   https://fr.oktoberfestcostumes.net   https://www.adg-paris.org/   https://dedalusprod.fr   https://www.nyumba-ya-mumbi.org/   https://jouet-discount.info