close
Sky News

Allergy death: Victim was ‘reassured’ by Byron burger menu

Allergy death: Victim was ‘reassured’ by Byron burger menu




A teenager with a dairy allergy who died after eating chicken coated with buttermilk at a Byron burger restaurant was “reassured” by the wording of the menu, a coroner has ruled.



Source link : http://news.sky.com/story/owen-carey-coroner-says-teenager-who-died-after-eating-chicken-at-byron-burger-was-assured-by-menu-11808332

Author :

Publish date : 2019-09-13 09:45:00

Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source.

Tags : Sky News

The author wa-news